Why use MEBP?
MEBP has been active in Medway for over 27 years now, and in this time we have built up
an impressive system of support for schools and colleges, to assist in the delivery of
employer engagement in all its forms, through the development of a sustainable business
network covering all employment sectors.
We maintain a database of around 3,000 active employers, ensuring that they have all necessary measures in place to engage with students safely and productively, whether it’s to support the curriculum, skills, employability or personal development.
The value of working with MEBP to arrange your school’s employer engagement:
- contact with employers beyond the time and capacity available in most schools and colleges
- Health and Safety and Safeguarding approved assessments in place for all employers
- a wide range of tried and tested, innovative employer engagement activities
- quality delivery and evaluation
- impact measurement to support Ofsted
- sponsorship from the business sector, local and national funders
- local and national reach to inspire students and young people
You can see further details below and in our Projects and Programmes section. If you don’t see the specific support you’re looking for get in touch with the team; we’re here to help.
Back to top...